1. The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of man, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith, life, and conduct.
2. In one living God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ, without any change in His eternal Deity, became man through conception by the Holy Spirit and virgin birth; that He died, on the cross, a complete and perfect sacrifice, in our stead and for our sins according to the Scriptures. He arose bodily from the dead, and ascended into heaven where at the right hand of God He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4. That Satan, the devil, is a person who fell into sin and was the author of sin and is destined to eternal justice in the lake of fire by the judgment of God.
5. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict of sin and regenerate the sinner upon believing in Christ, at the time of regeneration baptizing the believer into the one body of which Christ is the head, and to indwell, guide, instruct, fill and empower the believer for godly living and service.
6. Man was directly created by God in His own image and fell into sin. The entire human race is therefore lost and only through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, and regeneration of the Holy Spirit, can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
7. The atoning death of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground of justification and salvation for all who believe and that only such as receive Jesus Christ by personal faith are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God.
8. In the personal premillennial return of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that this blessed hope has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
9. In the bodily resurrection of all the dead, of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, and of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting and conscious punishment.
10. The Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the head.
11. Water baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during this present age; they are however not to be regarded as means of salvation.
12. In the eternal security of the truly born again believer whose assurance is based on the promise of God found in His written Word the Bible. This is further defined that according to the Scriptures the soul who has once trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as personal Savior has eternal life and can by no means lose his salvation. The believer possesses an unchanging security because no created being (not even the devil nor the believer himself) can take his salvation from him and God will not.
13. That all the saved should live in such a manner as will honor and glorify and not bring reproach upon their Savior and Lord, and that it is commanded of God to remain separate from false doctrines and sinful pleasures, practices, and associations.
14. We believe the sign gifts such as speaking in tongues, miracles, interpretation of tongues, and healing have ceased. We do believe that God does miracles today at His discretion.
15. A biblical view of sexual purity is the standard of Camp Witness. God creates each person as male or female and these two genders reflect the image and nature of God. Marriage is an institution established and defined by God as only to be between a man and a woman. Biblical sexual intimacy can only be expressed between a man and a woman within the bounds of marriage. Any expression of sexual intimacy outside of marriage or between individuals of like gender is outside God’s standards and a rejection of the image of God within that person.
1.To represent Jesus Christ to the world by presenting sound Biblical salvation for the unsaved,and providing spiritual nurturing for Christians.
2.To be oriented to the needs of people, both young and old, and to serve them as effectively as possible.
3.To promote spiritual fellowship among God's people of like faith and purpose.
4.To provide a learning center for individuals interested in gaining knowledge and developing various skills to equip them to become more effective servants of Jesus Christ.
5.To encourage prayer and Bible study in the home.
6.To be a branch ministry of the local evangelical churches with intentions of directing people back to local Bible preaching churches.
7.To glorify God in everything we do.
|Waldo Photos Information Page|
|Make a Donation|